Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

scared!!!!!!!!

i keep whinging that i want baby to hurry up,and i really really do, then everytime i log on here now and it says a day less (19 today) it scares the hell out of me lol this same for everyone???:\?

Replies

• Options
    I think that's normal - especially when you already have a kid and know how much work they are! I certainly veer from wanting rid of bump to wanting several more months to get everything ready - somewhere to live would be good, don't fancy having this one in B&B! Don't be scared of labour though, it's different for everybody but it don't expect it to be awful or even necessarily exceedingly painful - I used to work with a mum of 5 who said giving birth for her was like a major orgasm.
  • Options
    wow!!! i wish it was like that for me, i would have ten lol your in b and b? how come (if u dont mind me asking!) how long til your due date ??
  • Options
    44 days to go til EDD and 34 days to go til we have to find somewhere to live. No income cos I've been off sick with ME since August. Had to go through court case to get residency of stepdaughter after she got taken into care last year - mum keeps stringing it out cos she's on legal aid, we've had to use up all our savings. Get to see Housing Officer on 3rd May but not expecting anything more than B&B cos there just isn't anything available. Housing round here is extortionate ??230K or ??1200/m rental for 3 bed minimum. Hubby finishing a phD but has had no success trying to find any work as overqualified (bangs head against brick wall), doesn't have driving licence and also ill himself so can't take any manual work. Everywhere we look is rock or hard place!
  • Options
    aww bless you, must be stressful, alot to deal with when not pregnant!! not have any luck with council???
  • Options
    210 days to go for me!
  • Options
    wow!! ahh well, ive done my time lol it flew by til 30 weeks x
  • Options
    7 days to go for me and i really want baby out now ive never been so uncomfortable in my life!! but i cant see it happening anytime soon xx
  • Options
    lol ive forgotten what t feels like not to have back ache and not having to run to the loo every two mins lol
  • Options
    Hey, it could be worse, at least we've won the court case! And we know we won't end up on the street - B&B won't be great but better than nowt. And so far the baby's healthy. Mum'll feed us occasionally and we can holiday with in-laws cos they live by the sea... 8\)
  • Options
    thats the spirit xxxx fair play!