Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

back ache,doing too much!!!lol

i put a post on about my lower back ache, and my bllod pressure has also gone up lol my mw said today im doing too much!:roll: and here was me thinking that things were just moving along lol i have 2 weeks 6 days til my due date and babys head is still free,which im told is normal as not my first baby:\? oh well, not long and he will be here, guess i should take it a little easier and cut out some of my long walks lol he measures bout 6lb 10, midwife predicts hell be bout 7 and half pound when born, my daughter was 6lb13 10 days early with same due date as this one, so im sure ill be nevous on her bday a wk sunday, the only day i dont want him to make his appearance lol :roll:

Replies

• Options
    He prob will come on her Bday they like to do things like that my aunt was overdue and her wedding anniversary was on the 31st of October, she had hoped to have given birth and be home for then but her daughter Caitlin arrived on the 30th of October!! lol.

Jayne
  • Options
    Do you think so? my baby is due on the 11th may , but think i will go over, but there are 3 birthdays on the 18th may, my brother in law, my best freind and oh's mum, what do you reckon, will baby decide to make his appearance then??!!!!Em xx
  • Options
    It could do. Another relative of mine was over due and gave birth the day before her own birthday!! Weird. If i go a day over my due date it will be my sis in laws bday. and if i go a week over due it will be my aunts birthday!! lol
  • Options
    lol if i go 4 days over its my dads lol thinking about it, would rather he came on 6th now lol at least ide be early lol
  • Options
    feel like i am doing too much, got 21 days to go, and the house just never seems clean enough. so i've been writing myself a list of things to do each day, just to keep on top of it, otherwise daytime tv takes over lol . was originally due 22 may (my mum and oh mum b-day) but scan said 17th may. hope dont end up being 22nd will neva hear the end of it from his mum. sarah x
  • Options
    tell me about it, i just cant stop with the cleaning thing, my fella had enough of my moaning im sure, i even get narky cause he puts his laptop in the nursery!! and he has too many clothes lol bought shoe cuboard and still need more, really feeling the need for more storage if only i had the money lol i just wish the house would stayclean and tidy, or at least a little, its like running a marathon everyday on the same dull route! then my fella has the cheek to moan in the eve that hes tired, i go bed at nine cause im soo shattered and say nothing, then he stays up til nrly midnight!!!!!! gosh i needed a winge this morn lol xx hey sarah jane, your due day after me then! do you know what your having??? im having a boy x
  • Options
    i have got bad back ache. i can't even walk my boys to the school with out nearly collasping, it's so painful. and on the cleaning front, i have had a mad rush this morning and am regrettng it now. but i feel better in my self for doing it.xx
  • Options
    same here this morn!!! then i had visitors before i could mission upstairs which peeved me off a little lol
  • Options
    I find a belt really helps, nice broad one from the physio does wonders!