Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

EPU sacn looked fine but still worried about bleeding....

Hi girls,
Just after a bit of advice. I had a m/c last month and am now 5 weeks. Had an early scan last week which only saw a tiny sac 4.3mm! They booked me in for another 10 days to check on growth, but on wednesday, 6 days later, i had some light brown/pinkish discharge(sorry!) i freaked out, cried my eyes out and went for a scan expecting the worst but to my complete surprise, they said it had grown and was now 14mm and there was a yoke sac now and there was no sign of anything wrong and to come back in 10 days. Had a little bit more discharge yesterday though so am still worried i'm going to have another m/c. My question is is it likely they would have seen if something was wrong at the scan and that this is just spotting? She said it could be implantation but it seems to be a bit late for that although my periods are not a normal 28 day cycle. Has anyone had the same, i'm so confused!!!:\(

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I had a miscarriage last year and fell straight away too. I miscarried on 14th feb and had positive result on 13th march! I had to have a few early scans like yourself because when u miscarry it is harder to determine the dates than if it was a period the first time i went there was only a sac so had to go back after 2 weeks and there was a heartbeat it just meant i fell quite close to the test date. I did have spotting too and it can still be implantation as your cycle from the mc would be all over the place. I gave birth to my daughter on the 1st nov last year, 4 weeks early.

I will say as hard as it is, try not to worry as the worry will put you under more stress.

I hope this helps for you and extra good luck xx