Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Diarrhoea (sorry tmi) - also in dec

hey ladies

sorry this is probs tmi but sat evening i started with loose motions but by the end of the evening it had developed into full blown diarrhoea (like water, sorry again).

was just hoping thatit would be a 24hr thing but I'm still suffering with it now and constantky going to the loo. I dont have any cramping though which usually accompanies diarrhoea.

I'm 36+3 today and assume there is nothing i can take and i'm just trying to keep hydrated.

xx

Replies

• Options
    Maybe call your MW? Just to check?

Can also be a sign of your body clearing out before labour....... x
  • Options
    thanks for your replies.

Mummychooch738 - congrats your baby girl. can I ask how long you had to endure it before bubs arrived?

I'm due at mw this afty but i dont know if i'll end up going cos i dont wana stray too far from the loo. if i dont end up going I think I'll give them a call.

xx
  • Options
    hi there,

I was going to post something similar! I also have severe 'bathroom issues'! started suddenly on Friday night, and is still happening. On friday I was pretty worried as I started getting BH every couple of mins for about 2 hrs, but that stopped. I dont have any cramps either, or feel unwell, but oddly, mine only occurs at night time and stops in the morning!

You are quite late in your pregnancy, so like others have said, maybe its 'clearout' time?

hope you are ok

xx lisa 30+1

[Modified by: LisaLeigh on November 30, 2009 10:56 AM]

• Options
    ooh I hope you dont get it like this. I feel fine in myself, dont feel ill. just daren't stray too far from the loo. I have a thing about only using my own loo (hubby thinks I'm weird)

I was hoping it would just be a 24hr thing but it seems not. I really hope it is 'clear out time' and bubs arrives before my due date which is Xmas Day.

I've not experienced any BH, well dont think I have anyways. I have been feeling pressure in pubic area and also sometimes on my coccyx, which I'm hoping means bubs is starting to engage.

I think I def need to try and make it to my mw app this afty.

xx
  • Options
    you are brave to venture away from the safety of your own bathroom!! I have taken today off work as I couldnt take the chance on public transport! Feeling pressure must be a good thing though, if it were me, i would be getting a bit excited!! doesnt take much though for me!

I feel fine in between too, which is why i feel guilty not going to work, especially as my ML starts in 3 weeks image

hope all goes well with the MW

• Options
    I really dont wana go out. mw is at 1pm so hoping its eased off a bit by then and I get a bit of a reprieve from it, just long enough to go to my app and get back to the safety of my house and own loo. haha

I'm trying not to get too excited in case its just wishful thinking but must admit i am starting to read into all these strange feelings and sensations.

I'm currently on annual leave, my maternity leave kicks in next monday when I'll be 37+3.

When are you due?

xx
  • Options
    I am not due til 7 Feb, which is ages away!!! I am 30+1 today, and am just wishing time away. Hopefully Christmas will provide a bit of a distraction though, and i get to see my family and show off my bump image

I am still envious of people who are further along than me image how have you found the time passing? quickly or slowly? It will be fab if you can have your baby by christmas-what a perfect gift image

you can even get a santa sleep suit image

have you been doing all you can to get things going? I am going to start stock piling the necessary things like clary sage oil, RLT, spicy food etc ready to star using around Christmas, when I will be 34 weeks.

• Options
    i'm sure it will fly by. i thought time was standing still but to be honest its actually going pretty fast, can't believe i will be full term (37 weeks) on friday.

I'm just trying to keep as active as i can. i'm not one of these that can sit and do nothing anyways, have to be on the go all the time.

well I've just got back from my mw app and she said the same that it could be my body clearing out although it doesn't usually last this long. bubs is still head down and and is now 3/5 engaged. so making some progress.

I'm being referred for another growth scan though as fundal height hasn't altered since my 34 week check (still measuring 34cm) I dont think its anything to worry about though as I've gained a little weight recently so think bubs will be fine.

I was going to get some of the raspberry leaf tea things but haven't got round to it yet, so probs wont end up getting them now.

xx
  • Options
    im glad everything went well with the MW. it all sounds good for you. keep us posted image