Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DPO when you got BFP?

As a TTC lady I was wondering how many days after ovulation you guys for your BFP? im on 8DPO and the wait is driving me mad

[Modified by: akaLadyK on 12 October 2008 09:36:24 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hi there

I dont know what days i ovulated, but i got my bfp 4 weeks after coming off pill, im sure they say you ovulate about day 14-15 of your cycle, but i might be wrong x
    Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/96A8p1/.png

• Options
    At 9dpo I had a veeeery faint line on an Access Diagnostic cheapy, so faint I didn't really know if it was my imagination or not.

At 10dpo I tested with a First Response and a Clearblue Digital and got definite positives.

31+3
  • Options
    I got my BFP at 10dpo, really faint but definite - I didn't do a clearblue till 13dpo as I only had one and didn't want to waste it! Luckily it was positive lol! xx
  • Options
    I got mine at 16 DPO (of 14 day lp) on a FR and also ebay cheapy!
  • Options
    It was roughly 10 DPO on a cb diggie. This time I didn't even realise I might be pg till I was a week late:roll:.
  • Options
    lol I was 19dpo! But only because OH didnt want me to test due to a chemical pg the previous month.
  • Options
    Thanks Girlies, anyone less that 10DPO?
  • Options
    I got mine 16 DPO - had got a negative at 12 DPO

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;10052;49/st/20090430/dt/5/k/a4fd/preg.png

• Options
    I think I was 9DPO... my problem is that I am not 100% when I ovulated. I always thought it was CD14 but still got full on positives on OPKs at CD15 and CD16, I think I ov'd later than I first thought!

Good luck honey!!!

• Options
    I got my BFP about three weeks after ovulating. But I hadn't tested any earlier than that - before then, I'd had about a week's worth of positives on ov sticks.

I'd say to wait as long as you can. I know the ttc forum is all about the 2ww, but you realise how short that is when you come over here for the 12 ww for your first scan - and the 40 ww for birth!
  • Options
    Ooof Flush you had such will power not to test!!! I am 7DPO and the wait is awful but all good things come to those that wait I guess
  • Options
    hiya! i wasnt sure because i think i ov a week later than usual, so i tested every day every single day was a bfn! then it was getting closer and clser to af arriving and i was still getting bfn was getting worried by this point that i had something wrong with me!! lol!! btw i was still testing every single day, on the friday was bfn then to my amazement sat was when i got my bfp!! good luck i hope you get urs!!!! xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/Evh2p1/.png

• Options
    Chloe what DPO were you? I too test like it is going out of fashion, currently on 9DPO with a BFN!!!
  • Options
    well it could have been 10, but then if i didnt ov late it would have been around 14 i just dont know lol x but the old saying from ttc forum is very true it aint over till af arrives hun xxx good luck xx
  • Options
    Oh im on 10DPO and af due today, no AF and a BFN on a boots test, not sure if I should try a FR????

[Modified by: akaLadyK on November 07, 2008 10:11 AM]

• Options
    i was 12dpo i think! though not entirely sure when i oved so may have been earlier than that,i just tested on the day i was due on, i used a fr and got a really strong positive. good luck

Nina 15+5 xx
  • Options
    i was 8dpo and got a bfp with cheapie in am and positive on cbd in the afternoon. so quess i was very lucky
    Filo x
  • Options
    I'm not 100% sure whether I ov'd on CD13 or 14 but i got my bfp based on that on dpo8 or 9. That was a fr in the evening and then did cbd the next morning and came up +ve.