Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Movements

Hi all, i've just became a member today and i'm interested to find out when all you mums to be get movements, I'm 24+6 and a lot of my movements happen in the morning (usually wakes me up!) and sometimes when i have a lie down and listen to music? If your baby likes music what kind? xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I'm 27+2 and I get more movements during the evening and in the morning although I am noticing that I get more around meal times now too! Mine kicks to music too but I think its more loud noises than anything selective!!

Liz xx
  • Options
    I'm 31+5 and find my lo kicks/moves when I wake up (I usually wait for one before getting up lol), I don't notice it so much during the day if I'm doing stuff, but when I'm on the sofa of an evening I get LOTS of movement, or if I'm laying reading in bed. Sometimes I get into bed early just to feel it lol. He's only woken me up once in the night with kicks (I get up to the loo goodness knows how many times!!!), but I do notice him squirming when I'm trying to get comfortable haha(!) He likes Scissor Sisters, but probably reacts to my excitment as it reminds me of my hen night x
  • Options
    im 36 weeks and my lo loves it when i have a bath, its like shes doing a tango in there! i dont get much movement during the day, but as soon as i settle on the sofa of an evening she gets going, also when i go to bed.
    as for music, she goes mad to bon jovi!!!
  • Options
    Hiya

Im 32 +2 and iv just discovered over the past few days that my baby goes wild when i drink Horlicks! Just had a cup and you would think he is doing the tango in there!

Generally though it tends to be when i lie down on the settee or go in the bath. I dont get that many movements through the day when im at work - not sure if thats because im up and down and movement lulls him to sleep or if im too busy to notice!

Hx