Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm mad II

Thought I would carry it on, as I've got so much venom at the moment. Just remembered another advert that I hate - the one for Rice Krispies - I hate that kid, and she can't talk properly - Pete said he will never buy them ever again.

Replies

• Options
    lol... ??11 for 3days is good compared to what we're living on at the moment...hes a joke. I feel like s**t anyway today- you wanna tell claire to save some bullets for my oh
  • Options
    Where is she - how dare she abondon us when we are mad. And bluey - you've got it all wrong, you don't want to shoot your other half - you'll get much more enjoyment if you let him live and make him suffer. Trust me.
  • Options
    That may be true- i do have ammunition... hes such a tosser sometimes, last nite we were arguing and instead of just saying to me- youre being a bitch, he goes and says as if he would want a baby with me! what bloody choice do i have now. men are idiots
  • Options
    Oh - thats nothing, get used to it. They are all tossas at times - just put it down to the fact they are rubbish at arguing so they have to come out with sh*t like that. And it could always be worse - you could like with jeremy Kyle.
  • Options
    can you imagine being his wife- at the conception he probably went- "madam youre a disgrace!"
  • Options
    Ha - then she probably twatted him in the face and thats why he's got no top lip. Something else I hate - barclays online banking, tw*ts that wolf whistle Trisha, and Vernon Kay. I am so good at getting myself in a bad mood, I should have a qualification in it.
  • Options
    Ok thought I'd butt and tell you an advert that me and my oh hate...the Tresemme advert when that silly camp hairdresser goes 'If my clients ask me....and they do' Shut up and get a trim!! LOL
  • Options
    Oh yeah that's a good one, I also hate any L'oreal ad "your worth it" F**k off.
  • Options
    Just re-read what I put about Pete never buying Rice Krispies ever again, and wondered if he has ever been to the supermarket and bought food and when has he ever eaten them anyway? He was worried that RK will give him a speech impediment - I told him - your a scouser you've already got one.
  • Options
    what about "youve got a friend" dunno if its aa or rac with all the torches in the dark on a cliff top
  • Options
    Mind you - i think if I was deserted on a cliff top I'd be friends with an AA man, I'd even offer him a blow job
  • Options
    Ive thought again, I don't think I'd bother - i'd just hand over Petes credit cards, I only offer BJ if I want a new pair of shoes.
  • Options
    thats fair enough. m,y ohs dad once told him that him and his girlfriend had a bet and whoever won got to get oral...i mean as if you wanna know that from a 50yr old man with grey hair and a massive belly ew- and its his dad for god sake!!!
  • Options
    i LOVE THAT AA ADVERT!! LOL
  • Options
    Shit the bed, that's awful. When my inlaws came over last week I'd bought a hot belly pork joint to make them some sandwiches, and i was slicing it and said to her - do you like stuffing? she said, oh yeah - now and again. Oh my god, I nearly threw up. She is massive like a bit fat egg - I'm surprised if she has even seen her girl bits in the last 20 years - how disgusting.
  • Options
    erm lovely bluey...what a strange family ur marrying into....
  • Options
    Ewwwww!! And I thought my family were bad!! I asked me grandma one day if she had a tv her n my grandma got together as she has 5 kids. She said yeah but we didnt need it. 'it was always bloody lovely' come on grandma! TMI! oh and she oftens tells me about vaseline incidents....yet again TMI! lol
  • Options
    yea its a good job hes got a step dad isnt it...lol..."like a big fat egg"- made me well laugh claire
  • Options
    bloody hell where's my english gone...I meant ' I asked MY grandma' and ..'she had a tv when her and my grandad got together' Christ!