Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Maternity clothes online

Hi
Just to say I have just found this great website with links to other great maternity clothes websites. I hope you find it useful. I live in Portugal where the ladies are so very tiny so I think I will need to do ALL my shopping online. If anyone else has any other good sites it will be much appreciated. Enjoy

http://www.shopsafe.co.uk/faw_maternity.htm

XXX

Replies

• Options
    i just want 2 say ur sooooooooooooooo fortunate livin in portugal, i love albufeira (algarve). i want 2 live there 1 day. how long u been there &how r u findin it***
  • Options
    Hi there
    Thanks for the message.
    Its great here. We live in the middle of the country near a place called Coimbra. About 2 hours from Lisbon and 3.5 hours from the Algarve. I love the Algarve too, we try to visit as often as we can. Where we live is a lovely area, very Portugeuse and the weather is just fab. We've been here about 4.5 years now, my husband works here.
    A bit worried about the health service here but so far so good and I have found a great doctor which helps. I do travel back to the UK quite a bit to see family so will also be in touch with a Doctor over there too I think to check I am getting a good service here. I suppose there is no perfect service anywhere.
    Anyway Great to hear from you and happy pregnancy
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xxxxx
  • Options
    thanks loads, im so jealous!!!*** mayb 1 day, He He***
  • Options
    Oh my god. i love your dog he is perfect. ahh i wish i could put my dog in coats but he is a boxer!! I do put my ferret in a little jacket when he has a wlk though he gets cold!! Your so lucky to live somewhere like that! Hope u and baby are ok Sophia x x x
  • Options
    hello, Sophia how u doin 2day? i miss my dog, i had 2 put him down last september (he was 19yrs old!!). i have neva heard of sum1 whos got a ferret. arent they supposed 2 b really smelly!!!!?***
  • Options
    Hey tess im good are u? Ah thats so sad, he was a good age though bless him. Id cry forever if i had to have any of my little baby pets put down. ferrets do get smelly but mine doesn't as i take him to be groomed and i wash him loads myself, i dont allow smelly animals!! Although my horse pepper has a slight smell!! That cant be helped though x i love my pets x
  • Options
    oh my god u got a horse, i live in london its unheard of 2 have such pets!!! i absolutely love horses. my dad lives in devon & his partners mum owned a farm i used 2 love goin 2 c the horses! (how sad) but when u live sumwhere with building everywhere & hardly any fields or nice scenery its sad. my dogs name was Fli ( he run v fast!!) strange name i no but i was 4 when he arrived so i had no say!!! he was apaart of my family like a younger brother but 4 his sake (quality of life) we had no choice, his back legs couldnt hold him up & it was heartbreakin watchin him & if u left him 4 10minutes he wud cry til u got back, he was goin blind & deaf aswel. we got him cremated, he.s in the livin room with his personalised box. we really loved him as u can tel. people probably think us strange but he was around for a long time & he was lovely!!! where do u live***
  • Options
    im by stafford & wolverhamtpton, in a tiny village called tettenhall wood. I would love to live in london, my mom and dad have paddocks at thier house and my horse pepper is there, i used to teach the 4-8 year olds on sundays. My moms cat is really old, 18, and he has loads of things wrong with him, he has an over active thyroid now bless him. My pets are a part of my family so i understand how you feel. My horse pepper & coco my boxer are at my parents as they have loads of room and the fields to run in. I have my bunny (dimples), ferret(pixie), and fish with me though. My fish are called owain, sophia and theo!! Im such a loser!! I had a little seahorse but he died after a week!! x x ru in london city centre? x
  • Options
    no im not far tho, i live in south london. about hafl an hour away from the dreaded shootings! my whole family live in liverpool. i live with my lovely brother (hes 27) but hes movin in a couple wks 2 liverpool. i have lived in devon for 1 yr (too quite but very beautiful) & i lived in liverpool for 6months (too slow pace of life) so icum home!!! the only other place i would consider livin is portugal, absolutely love it there***
  • Options
    Hi Sophia i work in wolves at Mander House. But am from shropshire, would love the hustle and bustle of London and plus there is loads to do, but like you i ride horses and also have a boxer (Zakk) so would miss the open air a bit too much i think
  • Options
    I love being where i am cause im surrounded by countryside but 20-30 mins in a car & u have stafford, wolverhampton, and birmingham so i like it where i am. My favourite place abroad is south of france, monaco, or there is a little island in thailand which is amazing. I want a holiday, my parents have a place in monaco. Most of my family are in switzerland though, my moms family are over here but all my dads side are swiss, it gets bit chilly though in winter months!! Id like to live in london for a while to see what its like, ive been loads but its different living somewhere.
  • Options
    Ooh never been to monaco, south of France is beautiful though love the camargue myself, for a holiday i would seriously recommend the Maldives, especially Lohifushi island (although they have changed the name now) it is very family orientated and the staff are fantastic with children.
  • Options
    Oh i would love to go there!! I go to Toulon in france and St.Tropez usually every year with my parents and fiance when he is here but haven't been since i was pregnant. Monte carlo is nice and not far from st. tropez
  • Options
    We always stay in a place called hotel benkarai in st tropez its amazing there
  • Options
    Mmm holidays, am yet to book mine but think that france is a must, used to go all the time when i was younger but my husband has only ever been abroad once so he takes some convincing!!! I think it should be mandatory for all pregnant women to be taken somewhere nice and warm before they give birth to give them a chance to relax before the real fun begins!!
  • Options
    I know i wanted to go to my parents place in monaco after i have baby theo in may, its in Beausoleil. But to go to Monaco is manic!!! Its racing car heaven at that time in monaco. Ill wait until my partner gets back from iraq and we will prob just go to blackpool (joking) x i want a holiday now!!! x
  • Options
    Tell me about it, i really want to go somewhere hot and relaxing. in fact it doesn't have to be hot. Sod it a trip to anywhere would do right now...... Blackpool here i come!!
  • Options
    Me too. . blackpool would do nicely at the moment, i used to love it there when i was very young i went with my nan & grandad and i much preffered it there to france!!
  • Options
    Unfortunately now it seems that it is too much of a haunt for stag and hen do's not quite so keen taking my young one up there now that it has gone downhill