Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Britax Vigour 3 brackets

Help... is there a very kind hearted vigour 3 user who is no longer attaching their car seat to their chassis who would be lovely enough to lend me their P type brackets for a few months. I PROMISE faithfully to return them as soon as we've finished with them in exactly the same state as lent... am desperate!!

Yours hopefully....

Nik

PS, must be the vigour 3, and not the three plus.
Only need the brackets for the chassis as have the car seat side
Yes, I have tried Britax and ebay but with no luck.

Replies

• Options
    Hey, I replied to your original post the other day because I have some! I was wrongly supplied them, I was advised I needed to buy them (but it turns out I have the 3+ not the 3 and so don't need them.) The shop I bought them through won't have them back as its discontinued now so they won't refund...grrrr!
    I'll take a pic of them and post it on here tomorrow to see if they look like what you're expecting. Fingers crossed for you!
    Liz xxx
  • Options
    Oh fantastic! Thanks very much - will take a look at the pic when you're able to get it on.
    Thanks again
    Sorry - I didn't notice the other post, in a bit of a mastitis haze at the moment...
  • Options
    Sorry for delay, my lovely OH ran over our camera (by mistake I hasten to add!) so will put it on asap. Have you got an email? My email button is on so email me and I'll send them to your email and we can organise ourselves on there rather than on here xxx
  • Options
    Hiya
    Did try to email but sure I was successful! Hope the camera is ok! I'll try to email again now.
  • Options
    Hi. I have tried to find these brackets everywhere but to no avail. If you are finished with them I would buy them off you?