Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4d scan - highly recommended! UPDATED WITH PICS

2»

Replies

• Options
    were deffo goin to have a 4d at 26-28 weeks. they r amazin. we had a gender scan at 16 weeks n they showed us 4d but he was all skin n bone then. we see him have hiccups n it made me cry x
  • Options
    Yes NewMrsB, I got the DVD too! My hubby and I bought the scan as an anniversary present to each other, and OH wanted everything, so we went for the Scan option 1 which is ??195. It was a lot of money, but I think it is some of the best money we have ever spent!! Hubby said he could not bare the thought of all her photos and the video just being deleted when we left (bless him!!) so thats why we went for that option. We got a gorgeous pic enlarged and framed, 4 colour prints, 4 black and white prints, the DVD and a CD with pics on so we can email them on to family and friends, and believe me, I have!!
    Let us know how you get on

xx
  • Options
    Awww what a cutie!!

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Options
    Ahhh thanks ladies, I really appreciate your lovely comments. I really want to put another one up of him hitting his hand against his forehead as if to say "enough already" and show his impatience! But waiting on DH to scan it for me.

xx

Emma 27+4