Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding at 6 weeks

Hey, im new on here but have been reading alot of threads.. wondering if anyone can sprinkle some positive vibes my way.. im 8weeks preg tomorrow. Last night i started with lower backache then had pale pink blood when id been to the loo.. this progressed to a more red blood, with some stringing bits of blood in my wee.. im having some mild stomach cramps that seem to pass when laid down and im not passing blood only when i wee. Iv been to my GP, did w positive PT and going for a scan at EPU tomorrow, anyone had anything similar and babys been ok? Xx

Replies

• Options

Hi it could be implantation bleeding - but its really important you don't worry or get stressed.  i know that's easier said than done.  Epau looked after me - I won't tell you my experience as everyone's bodies are different - try to stay positive and rest as much as you can.  I don't know what else to suggest - hope all goes ok at EPAu tomorrow  -  take care x