Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice - what do you think of this test?

i done a test today, it has a very very faint line, I am not sure if it is a positive or negative, could someone help?image

Replies

• Options

Deffo potentitally positive - when it your period due?

• Options

It is 9 days late 

• Options

Looks positive to me, mine started like that and they just became gradually darker. 

• Options

I will do another one in the next few weeks, worried as I only had a miscarriage 7 weeks ago

• Options

thats Definitely positive, I did these exact test strips 4 in a row the day before my period was due because my boobs where hurting, and they all had faint lines. The same day I went and got a clear blue and it came straight up pregnant. I’m now 5.5 weeks. 

I would go and get a clear blue If i were you, my friend had a misscarrage and fell pregnant the exact month after so it is possible.

Good luck hope it’s good news  xx 

• Options

Sorry hun are you asking if this is a positive pregnancy test? Ive just noticed the strip says LH on it? Which is the hormone detected for an Ovulation? For pregnancy you need to test the HCG levels. X 

• Options

hi hun, yeah. I got them from my local chemist and they told me they were the same ones basically the doctors used x

• Options

That’s an ovulation test it has LH written in it:/

That measures you LH surge when you are due to ovulate?

A pregnancy test has HCG written on the end strip on those particular tests. The chemist may have sold you the wrong product? Try a First Response if you think you might be pregnant as 9 days late u would get a nice dark  test line

xxx 

• Options

I had a miscarriage there and My line was real faint and I was 6 weeks then. You coudl Hardly even see the line tbh, I got these ones today. And which has came back with the thinnest little line ever. I am going to get a clear blue tommorow. image