Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Prams- quick straw poll

Hello ladies

I am after your opinions, I've narrowed my pram search down to 2 and just can't decide...can you tell me which you like- I think a straw poll will be interesting !

Thank you

MG
x
26+3

http://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=peach_single

or this one;

http://www.prams-pushchairs.co.uk/emmaljunga-nitro-city-creme-leatherette-p-855.html?zenid=9e1814ad696e71bf6a4bfe29ed282d61

[Modified by: manologirl on 29 December 2009 20:18:55 ]

Replies

• Options
    They are both lovely but I personally prefer the peach. I think it looks more practical and I prefer the shape of the frame.
  • Options
    Well, seeing as I have the Peach my vote has to go there lol! I really like the other one but I think it looks best in cream and I don't think cream is particularly practical.
  • Options
    both are gorgeous, but i agree that the peach is the better looking, and also looks like it'll be easier to use and get around with! xxx
  • Options
    i like the emmal one. not seen that before. but it does look bulky so really depends on your use of a pram.
  • Options
    Thanks for the views so far I really appreciate it. its interesting to read everyones opinions.

The nitro is actually quite slim and very lightweight, but the image does not really show that!

Thanks again ladies

• Options
    Ive ordered the peach, so I am team iCandy! Let us know what you decide! x
  • Options
    im team emmal but then i'll prob get one too so thats why! x
  • Options
    Both are lovely... but I'm def in team iCandy
  • Options
    I've ordered the peach too, so I;m afraid I'm in team iCandy too! x
  • Options
    Which colour Peach would you go for MG, we got blackjack in the end.
  • Options
    i prefer the colours of the peach but the other one is nice but i'd worry about keeping it clean.
  • Options
    iCandy for me hun

have you actually had a play around with the Emmaljunga? i thought i wanted the quinny until i pushed it around JL - ended up that i preferred the feel of the iCandy and the Bugaboo. also preferred the folding mechanism

although i have to admit that the Nitro does look beautiful
  • Options
    Defo the peach for me i love the look am thinking bout one for our LO
  • Options
    Im Team Emmaljunga.. I have the sport duo in Cream fabric and it is a stunning pram, i bought a quinny buzz for my latest baby and at 5 wks old im seriously thinking about getting the Emmaljunga out of the Garage, its far better build and far bigger carrycot i want my wee man to be flat for a wee while longer x
  • Options
    I'd get the Emmaljunga image