Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

a bump already???!!

i am 15 weeks pregnant and already have quite a bump anyone else have a bump at this time ?

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Think I was about 12 weeks when I got a little bump and could defo tell I was preggers at 15 weeks so don't worry your not abnormal. I'm 29 wks now and the growth just seemed to even itself out over time as I now measure average.

Good luck and enjoy every minute it goes very quickly! image
  • Options
    thanx mrs k glad to know i am not the only one . and good luck to you too :\)
  • Options
    I had a pretty substantial bump at 15 weeks! i started showing properly when i was 11 weeks however had totally changed shape by week 8 so people had started guessing! i'm now 29+4 and bloody huge!!!

Mrs K is right it does fly over and i can't believe i've only got 10 weeks left although it is rather uncomfortable now so i'll be pleased to have my body back!!!

x x

• Options
    I was the same, I wasn't showing at all but at 15 weeks my bump just shot out! Lol now you can definitely tell I'm pregnant, at 18 weeks. x
  • Options
    yes people are looking at me and cooing almost it is nice tho when ppl ask if you want their seat on the bus . my weeks are flying i cant wait to find out my babies sex
  • Options
    yes i was a size ten am a 14 already but hey there are some trendy things out there to make you a yummy mummy and my boyfriends trackies and tops look far better on me than they ever did on him lol
  • Options
    I told people at my work today, and some of them had guessed cos I was showing so much. I'm just under 14 weeks. And I invested in maternity clothes the other day as my own were so uncomfy!! New Look is good value and good fashion LadyGwen!! I am quite relieved that I ma starting to look pregnant and not just like I've eaten too many pies!!
  • Options
    yes im 16 weeks tomorrow but u can tell that im pregnant im showing quite a bit and i already feel the flutters in my tummy to so i would say yh iys pretty normal to show at this stage
  • Options
    I was in maternity clothes from about 12 weeks, i showed almost instantly!!!
    Now i'm 34+5 and am growing out of most of my maternity clothes!! not buying new ones now though, will just have to stay home!!! LOL
  • Options
    I'm 9 wks +4 days and am already showing! I have a cute little bump and am finding it hard to do up my jeans! I don't know if this is because it's third time round for me and your tummy muscles are not as toned as they once were?!
  • Options

hi I am 15weeks and just starting to find it tough getting into my jeans,  was really worried as with my last 2 I wasnt really showing till 20 + weeks,  Putting the size of my bump down to the fact i had a kidney transplant and maybe just dont have the same room as i had before transplant, as kidney at right side of stomach,  anyone else in this situation shed any light

• Options

Hi Mrs Kel,

It can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy depending on fluid retention/hormones.  With DD1 I started showing from 6wks into pregnancy & was in maternity clothes from 10wks.  With DD2 I actually dropped a dress size during my 1st trimester, didn't start showing until 11wks & wasn't properly in maternity wear until nearer 20wks into term.