Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

From TTC, did you get AF cramps before BFP?

Hi ladies,

My AF is due tomorrow and my stomach is starting to feel a little funny, crampy. Just wanted to ask if any of you got cramps the day before AF was due but got a BFP instead?

Thank you, have a wonderful pregnancy x

Replies

• Options
    I got af cramps as normal. Had given in, waited for her to appear. 4 days late I got my BFP. xx
  • Options
    yeah huni i did, and i tested early and had them until af due date so was still convinced she would show up. Had then for weeks after as well xx
    Good luck! x
  • Options
    They were my biggest symptom. Bigger cramps than usual from about 7dp until I was about 6/7 weeks.
    Fingers crossed for you...
  • Options
    I got af pains 3 days before my bfp, I was convinced I was coming on, I only tested because I only get period pain the day I am going to come on. I also tested day I was due on and got BFN but got BFP 2 days later x good luck x
  • Options
    I did and got them a lot for weeks after BFP - everything stretching for the baby! I still get them every now and then too. They were my biggest symptom too.

Hope you get your BFP.

MrsRG
    13 weeks
  • Options
    on my first pregnancy i had the worst af pains ever and i dont suffer from then after a week of them i took a test and got my bfp

sarah