Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

if i delete my account...

if i delete my account will it delete all my old posts like from years ago etc...as in when someone googles the subject will they stop coming up...

also how do i delete my account, uve changed my name, but really id rather just delete and start all over

Replies

• Options
    Fraid it isnt possible hun. Sorry, I know you are trying to get rid of everything but you cant delete it. Would love to be able to tell you how but not possible xxx
  • Options
    the only thing you can do if you really are that worried, is go to "my other topics" to the left me one of ur posts and go through each one, click edit, and delete each post that you wrote. You can only delete what you actually posted tho, not the entire thread. Oh, and it will also bring ur topics to the top of each forum as tho someone has replied cos you have edited it.x
  • Options
    You can't delete entire accounts, I've asked before.
  • Options
    Nope sorry... i asked be to delete my old account but it cant be done. All they do is deactivate your account so you cant log in any more.. i have googles my old account and every post is still there. Sorry xx
  • Options

Someone has drawn our attention to this thread from 2010. The forum has changed quite a lot since then and the information here is not accurate anymore. If you wish to delete your account, please send an email to contactus@madeformums.com and we'll be able to help you.