Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early pregnancy - due July 19

I got a couple of positives this week! Super early as showing as 1-2 weeks on test but looks like baby number 2 is on its way!

Anyone else got a positive this week? Even though it's my second I'm feeling much more anxious about this one sticking around!

Replies

• Options

congrats on your bfp!! i've been ttc baby #2 for 4 months & think this is my month! af is due in 3 days. holding out until then! i took 1 test 7dpo but was bfn. that was with the cheapy 10mlu. waiting for pay day & then going to get a first response x

• Options

Thanks! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I did an early test on Friday and came up negative but it was too early really, I'm impatient...So was pretty shocked on Monday!

I've asked my husband to pick up some more tests tonight as I feel like I'm going to need to keep reassuring myself!

• Options

Hi Hg1987, congratulations on your pregnancy. We've just kicked off the official Due in July 2019 thread - we'd love for you to come and join it. 

• Options

any tips for a 17 yr old  i dont know how to have a healthy pregnancy and i cant tell my dad