Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This is Naughty..

2»

Replies

• Options
    lol, funny what you do when pregnant. I have things hidden too. But this is normal in my house as my husband has a strange habit of eating in his sleep!!! So many times i have found wrappers the next morning and he can't remember anything about it! So I have taken to hiding chocolate in the freezer and I also have some sweeties hidden in the biscuit jar too!
    Tx

just wanted to say my OH does this too, ill fall asleep when he doesimage and when i wake up there will be wrappers from my after eight ice creams (addicted to them) by his side of the bed. emmmm wonder where they went, and he has the nerve to say that he dont eat them!!!
    He actually hates mint, well from my prev knowledge anyway, but seems he has developed some cravings too. lol;)
  • Options
    lol funny my other half moans when i do lol my back is sore ... yeah so is mine... think he is developing cravings too! haha i get a munch and so does he! lol x
  • Options
    Hi Sarah! My oh has developed cravings too! Caught him is the living room the other night with a can of squirty cream and chocolate degestive biscuit's. He was making little sandwhiches, lol, and when I squashed one he took a huff with me, lol. Wonder if the eating in their sleep and cravings have something in common?
    Tx
  • Options
    My oh can have whatever cravings he wants but if he touchs anything thats mine - BIG TROUBLE!!!
  • Options
    LOL lee!!! My oh has been told the same thing! Actually cried and took a big toddler strop once when he ate my biscuits as they were the only sweet things I liked at the start!
    Tx
  • Options
    Stop talking!

Now I want runny eggs with chips followed by mint ice cream and a creme egg!!!!! STOP IT STOP IT!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Can I just ask - does the mint ice cream have choc chip in it???? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    YEAH course! lol
  • Options
    my oh keeps bringing back lindt chocolate he has won from work and it keeps magically disapearing te he he. he doesnt have a chance with all the things i crave as i get there first mwahahahaha. as far as chocolate is concerned its mine all mine.
    on the other side we are technically sharing as we are sharing with lo
  • Options
    That's exactly how it was! & i didnt even get my fix tonight! x there will be tears! lol x
  • Options
    How has everyones cravings been going? I am still loving mint ice cream and took Simon (OH) to 3 diffrent supermarkets the other day to find a suply lol he said we wouldnt have room in the freezer lol I gave him a look of 'do i look like i care?' haha he masked his all up in the bowl i was royally upset at such a waste lol he shold be enjoying it layer by layer like me... oh god girls could this be an obsession? lol
  • Options
    I am really into vanilla ice cream at the moment with that chocolate craking sauce! Haven't told my step daughter that we even have any in the house!!!! I just wait till she is in bed to eat it! Also really into biscuits at the moment..........any kind dosn't realoly matter what they are. I ate a whole packet this morning at work!!! God better stop soon or they won't get me out the house, will be like one of those people that have to be lifted through their windows!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tx
  • Options
    Hi lve been getting craving for icecream doesnt mtr wot flavour. Last nyt l got a really bad craving 4 it but missed the last van aargh l nearly sent my oh to asda 4 sum lol but l bought a big carton 2day and god help any1 who eats it. Tho u cant beat the ice cream from the van with a wafer and sauce yum yum xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev217pr___.png

• Options
    Currently in a Raspberry Ripple faze - so far OH believes it has all gone so the half tub left is slowly getting eaten while hes at work hahaha
  • Options
    lol its like im trying to hide a mad addiction xx
  • Options
    That'll be Paul Mckennas next cd/dvd - curing cravings/psycho food behaviour in preggers women!!!
  • Options
    Creme Eggs for me - I'm sooo bad I ate 5 yesterday!!!! I also got hold of a mint choc chip ice cream the other day and it was lish. Saw someone mention after 8 ice cream so now of course I want THAT!! And I'm still craving the runny egg and chips, but probably luckily we have no kitchen and hence no oven at mo - phew!
  • Options
    Just sat and read all your comments on food and yummy things to eat. I'm eating a strawberry ice lolly as i type (mmmmm). I have a sweet tooth and love jelly sweets and fizzy pop. My partner has no idea (sshhhhhhh!)
  • Options
    lol I made my fella got out at 11:30 last night .. he must love me! haha! x