Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a miscarriage?

Hi ladies please can you advise your thoughts, I'm confused! I'm 5+5 weeks. 

Last Sunday: started to spot TINY bit. Lasted until Wednesday.

Wednesday: spotting amount increased slightly, and I felt ROTTON all day. A sicky crampy horrid feeling, almost like a mild poisoned feeling! 

Thursday: same as Wednesday. Tried to get in to docs but they were closed, so rang emergency line who were not helpful in the slightest. 

Yesterday: increased light bleeding (still not enough to fill a liner, but bleeding none the less). Went to A&E 1st thing as thought that'd be quicker than doc route. Was basically told its a 'wait and see' situation, and won't scan me as I'm under 6 weeks.

Last night: really low down quite bad period like cramps which lasted about an hour while in bed. Not painful enough to keep me awake!

Today: back to just really light spotting again, and actually feel OK.

Had a really strong pg test yesterday and nipples still hurt. 

Not sure what to do or think... What would u guys think? 

Thanks and sorry for long post! Xx

Replies

• Options

Hi rainbow bean just seen your post and wanted to see if your ok? 

I have had two miscarriages ages this is my 3rd pregnancy hoping all will be ok

• Options

I would personally go back at 6 weeks to a&e and tell them you had more bleeding and want to be checked out.

my 1st stopped growing at 6 weeks but they couldn’t confirm it till about 8 weeks as they don’t usually show a heartbeat till the 6 weeks so then wanted to leave it a couple of weeks to make sure so I can understand why they haven’t scanned you just yet.