Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cant wait to join you all

Im not pregnant yet, but just had a question for you pregnant ladies, what advice would you give for those TTC BD as much as possible during time of ovulation and how to stop yourself from feeling so sad when you see other people are pregnant? I am pleased for others but it always feels like my turn is far away!

Im 24 turning 25 this year so i believe my chances are good. Been tested at fertility clinic and all positive their although husband suffered from Erectile Disfunction for a while that seems to have sorted itself out

Im going insane can hardly concentrate at work! what did you do to take your mind off it? x

Replies

• Options
    Hi excited4baby,

Afriad that I can only try and give you advice that I have heard / read as I was lucky enough to not have to wait long so never really got into it all in detail.

From what I remember though you should have sex regular up to a week and for a week after you ovulation dates. However do not have it too regulary maybe once every 2 to 3 days as sperm last for serveral days and having sex too often can lower the chances.

Hope this helps, and we get to see you in here soon.