Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Got my date for C-Section

Today I was at the MW for my 36 week check up and baby is still breech so I have been booked in to have her on
Friday 24th July I'll be 39 weeks.

Having given birth once already and not had a succesful outcome, due to tearing and being cut, then having to get restitched 3 weeks after giving birth, still having pain from the scar, the consultant thinks its best that I have the section even if baby tuens, then in 6 months see a plastic surgeon for down below to try and repair the damage.

I am so excited about having her in just over 3 weeks time and it feels really good to know when she will be here, no waiting around.

AnneMarie xxx
35+3

Replies

• Options
    Wow! Fab news! How lovely to think that you will have your beautiful baby in your arms in just 3 weeks!

xx

29+2
  • Options

Good luck hun !!!! I am booked in for my second c-section on Monday 27th July due to having big babies ( 1st was 8 lb 10ozs and 2nd was 9lb 2ozs) and i am only 5ft image !! I am soo excited but nervous at the same time !!
    Hope all goes well with you, not long now !!!

Sue
    35 + 3