Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling Exhausted

im nrly 25 weeks, and past few weeks i feel totally exhausted, sorry girls though, i have the luxery of not working! i feel ok til bout 3 in afternoon when i pick my daughter up from school, which is terrible timing! but i cant sleep at all, its been like this for weeks, its a nightmare!! got my wisdoms coming through which doesnt help and think a filling has come out, in agony with my mouth and spd, its never ending!!!! well only 15 ish wks to go, then ill be even more shattered but at least ill have my body all back lol i dont know, the things we do, dont think i shall be doing this again, i nrly kicked my fella out today too!!!! men are useless at the best of times, but when im tired or poorly i take no prisoners! i said to him, either he loks after me and stops whinging about this and that or he can leave as i just dont need it right now!!! and i meant it. ever feel like they have you right where they want you? sorry to moan on!! i remember when i concieved (in devon) 100 miles away from home for a week he was a total pig! told him never again, and guess what, i meant that too! going somewhere abroad next time with family and hes stayin at home
!!!! thanks for that, phewwww, better lol sorry girls xx

Replies