Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Brown blood/discharge

Hi. 

Can anyone give me advice please. 

I am 6+1 today, very sore boobs, heartburn and back ache since 3.5 weeks. 

Tonight i went to the toilet and have slight colouring to the tissue. Then like Brown snotty stuff (sorry for the to much info)

Its not red blood... But its still there.. This Brown. I am so worried. And I feel blaoted and tender. 

Has anyone experienced this. 

Also had MC in octobter last year 

😞 

X

Replies

• Options

Sorry to hear of your loss.. I don't want to worry you but if I was you I'd get an appointment with doctor if you can.. Just went through a mc too

• Options

hi i had this on my baby same week as you i went doctors they sent me for a internal scan it was implantation bleeding and told me which egg it relised from could see the bleed its brown coz its old blood from were it implanted she told me the rest will come away it did then after that pregnancy was fine try not to worry but get a early scan to put you at ease xx

• Options

I too had this only last week. Went to a&e cus it was ALOT and some red blood too, they transferred me to Gynae Emergency Unit and I had my HCG blood test done. They told me if it was above 1500 they’d do a scan, as anything lower than that they wouldn’t be able to see anything on a scan and it’s nust worry me more. They rang me up that day and my HCG level was 63,000 so offered me an early (transvaginal) scan for the next day where we saw the little bean and a heartbeat. They told me it must have been old implantation bleeding. It’s still there when I wipe, so am a little worried but feel better now I’ve seen the scan. I would pop to the doctors or local a&e and insist on a scan to give you piece of mind. It’s probably nothing to worry about though. 

• Options

Thank you everyone for your replies. Im still so confused as to whats happening. I'm still having slight brownish colour. Quite uncomfy and feel really bloated. I am so so nervous everytime i go to the toilet. 

Does anyone know what i should do or what i need say to the doctors. 

I was 6 weeks on friday but i didn't know if you could get implantation bleeding this late. I read it was. Few days after conception. 

Thank you so much for your replies, its give me alot of comfort. 

X

• Options

Phone out of hours doctors explain your get doctor ring you bk explain to them or Make app tommro morning you need to check to see you will get a scan if you go doctor's they phone hosp for you xx

• Options

Ok. I will phone the doctors first thing. I just need a scan to see whats happening. My head is just blagged. If i have a blood test to see my hormone level, when would i have a repeat one do you know? X

• Options

They should give you scan and i think its 2 days after to see if hcg doubles xx

• Options

Ok. Thank you for your advice. I will phone first thing. Just praying to God it stays as this and nothing more. X

• Options

Me too hope hlgoes well ley  me no in morning here if you need chat xx

• Options

Yeah I think they only did blood test with me cus I turned up to a&e! If you go through doctors they probably will skip that step and get you referred to your local hospitals early pregnancy unit. They will then just do a scan I should think. Let us know how you get on please!