Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I misscarrying?

I have not long found out that I am pregnant, the hospital thought I was 5 weeks (around 2 weeks ago) they took me in for what was meant to be my 7 week scan yesterday but there wasn't much in the sac barr a little white dot and the hospital said I am misscarrying without even considering that I was earlier on than discussed.I was later told I have a cyst on my ovaries, today I started getting a cramping pain on and off at the bottom of my tummy and some very light red watery blood only when wiping. Do you guys think the hospital is correct and I am misscarrying or is there a possibility it could be the cyst? 

Replies

• Options
    Hi Meg, I know you posted this a few days ago but it's just come up for me. I have my fingers crossed for you that the hospital got it wrong but I obviously don't know what they saw on the scan to say you were. 

Ive been through it and can honestly say that the forums on here are fantastic for helping you cope if you do have a loss. I ended up getting pregnant with my wee girl about 8 weeks after my mc so even if it is the worst case scenario, your rainbow baby might be just around the corner!