Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Taken 2 test they say positive and the clear blue says negative

I’ve taken 2 test they say positive they are the cheap test so then I ran to store and got more clear blue and they say negative

Replies

• Options
    did u test after u done 1st 2 test as if u wee after it might be that u havent had chance to buold up more hcg levels in ur wee again u need to hold it as long as possible best is morning sample and dont bother with the clear blue tests there rubbish blue dye tests honestly test again every morning thats ur best bet xx
  • Options
    Okay thanks I will do that 
  • Options
    I have taken 3 of these and all have the faint line, however clear blu early detection says not pregnant? Am I pregnant or not?aken 3 cl
  • Options
    they all look like lines top 1 has colour u either pregnant or there bad test all u can do is test every morning to see if it gets darker xx
  • Options
    They all have colour can’t tell well in picture, I did the clear blu but nothing showed and these 3 all showing xx
  • Options
    id test again tho if it was me id be buying loads lol testing everyday to make sure but thats just my opinion i know it drove me crazy when i was testing lol xx