Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help! Pregnancy tests

so, this is my first time on one of these sites. But need some opinions as don’t have the support network around me. I have been taking tests for a few days now starting at 12dpo. As soon i I wee on the test I see a shadow like but v v v OH cannot/refuses to even look for more than 2 seconds. But what I put down to blue dye tests and evap lines, now seems that the lines are getting darker, thicker and quicker. I’ve been pregnant before & MC 7 weeks on. And I didn’t even know I was pregnant as had my usual PMS symptoms. I took a digital earlier today & it was a BFN.. got home this evening after having going out with friends, and I have got this faint positive.  The test says read after 2 mins but no more than 10 mins, I have attached 3 photos, the first showed up straight away before 2 mins and the 2nd before 10mins & 3rd at diff angle. You are all experts & just looking for advice :-( can a digital be negative but be positive on a normal one?! Cycle is usually 32 days on the dot, currently CD31. Positive or evap? Thankyou 😘

Replies

• Options
    Just need to add, when I say coming home after going out and got a faint positive, this was on a fresh test I did when I got home, not an old one xx
  • Options
    Digital tests are not that sensitive,but blue dye test naughty for Evap....I would wait till first day of missed periods and then test it with frer
  • Options
    Yeah sounds like a plan. xxx
  • Options
    Never mind, just done a clear blue & it was positive, just done a clear blue digital to double check and is positive 🤗 so those ‘evap’ lines getting darker&thicker was infact faint BFP’s, just very early on. 
  • Options
    Big congratulations x
  • Options
    Thankyou & Thankyou for taking the time to answer this thread x
  • Options
    congratulations user123 xx
  • Options
    Thankyou Rachel! Thought the cheap blue tests were sending me crazy! Just hope the little bean sticks this time xx
  • Options
    blue tests are crap but glad u dont have to test nomore it does drive u mad lol and yeh it does worry u i had mc b4 this pregnancy got caught right away worried me it will happen again but it dint just coz it happend once try not assume it will happen again big hugs to u and little bean 😚xx