Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help please ladies x should I take a pregnancy test?

edited Apr 30, 2019 11:32AM in Pregnancy
so, I was looking for some advice before I poas. Would love to know if someone has been in a similar situation...

i last slept with with my partner on the 4th of may. What I thought was AF turned up on the 25th of may and was here for 3 days. Sorry for tmi, blood was a lot darker than usual, more of a brown, but I had the usual cramps and sore boobs etc.

i was due AF again on the 22nd of April as I usually have a 28-29 day cycle, however she still isn’t here. No sex since what I thought was my last period.

am I being crazy or is there any point in taking a test? I’m just very confused about it all. 

Any help would be appreciated xx

Replies

• Options
    4th march* 25th march*
  • Options
    I would take a test. Some women still have periods even when they are pregnant.
    Or it maybe hormonal disbalance
  • Options
    Thankyou... I will be going into town tomorrow so I will pick a home test up then. 

I had a mc last July so everything pregnancy related terrifies me at the moment. 

I dont really have any breast tenderness where I would say it’s causing me to be uncomfortable, however, my mood has been atrocious the last few weeks, and I’m so fatigued even with 9+ hours sleep. 

Heads in a shed x
  • Options
    Deffo test
  • Options
    loll1pop said:
    Thankyou... I will be going into town tomorrow so I will pick a home test up then. 

I had a mc last July so everything pregnancy related terrifies me at the moment. 

I dont really have any breast tenderness where I would say it’s causing me to be uncomfortable, however, my mood has been atrocious the last few weeks, and I’m so fatigued even with 9+ hours sleep. 

Heads in a shed x
    At least it will rule things out for you.