Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New mum’s to be! When do you start buying?

this is my first baby, I found out I was pregnant in February & im currently 13 weeks. I went for my scan on Monday the 13th & everything is okay with me and the baby. Im so impatient when it comes to buying things for the baby, I’m always seeing cute baby outfits & I just wanna buy something unisex. Does anyone else have this feeling or has anyone else started buying baby things so early on in the pregnancy????

Replies

• Options
    Congrats to you! i think this is a personal choice thing, like some wait until after that 12 week scan but for me i waited until after the 20 week one and then went crazy buying everything! I reckon if you something you like, buy it. 
  • Options
    Congrats to you! i think this is a personal choice thing, like some wait until after that 12 week scan but for me i waited until after the 20 week one and then went crazy buying everything! I reckon if you something you like, buy it. 
    I think i’ll wait until I know for defo what I’m having! Thank you so much 😘
  • Options
    Congratulations! I always waited till Gender scan and first thing I bought been as gender reveal thing (going to shop choosing 2 outfits-girl or boy ,andsame price asking seller to open envelope and pack me an outfit for gender in envelope.