Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long did you wait until you got your BFP?

Hi,

Congratulations to all those with their BFP.  My question is how long did you have to wait until you got your BFP result?

I'm currently 20 days late for my period which is highly unusual for me.  I'm usually only late by a 2 or 3 days max.  I have tested a couple of times the last one was day 15 of period being late and still negative result which makes me think that's a true reading now.  I'm too nervous to test again for disappointment of it being negative again but my period is not showing any signs of coming soon.  I have been having really strange ewcm constantly for the last 4 weeks, which is odd as it usually dries up before af is due.

We are trying for our first baby and this wait driving me crazy not knowing if we have been lucky or not!

Thanks in advance for your stories.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hmm yes that's very odd! Have you been to see your GP? 20 days late for a period with a negative pregnancy result wouldn't be considered super normal I wouldn't think?

My BFP showed up 5 days before my period was due, so I'm no help for you I'm sorry! Fingers crossed everything works out positively for you