Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So confused! Is this a line? Its blue.

Replies

• Options
    edited Jun 17, 2019 2:16PM
    Hello I am on the mirena coil and have been since dec 2016. For the past 5 weeks ish, I have been feeling nauseous (gagging) sore achy boobs. Sometimes they tingle and sometimes the nipples tingle or feel prickly. If I squeeze my boob, white stuff usually comes out. And been having thin white discharge down below. Sometimes more white than others, sometimes looks more egg whitish. I have done a few tests, have had 2 that look like the one above. And the doctors urine test said negative. Iv to go for a blood test tomorow.  Iv never had any periods on the coil, ever. So cant use last one as guide. And I have visible blue veins on my boobs, which I had last time.
    Thanks for reading. 
  • Options
    I defo see a blue line in that window 😊
  • Options
    Thing is too that it appeared after the wait time 
  • Options
    If it appeared after the time then you're meant to ignore it. 

I'd recommend getting another early detection from the same brand, wait a day or 2 and retest. You should see an obvious change after 2 days if you're pregnant.
  • Options
    What tests do you guys use for testing before AF is due?
    am I right In thinking FRER or CB are the best ones? 
  • Options
    Personally I've only done clear blue or early detection clear blue tests. I can't comment on any others. They did the job and showed a positive 4 days before AF.
  • Options
    Oohh goodie..
    you will have to keep us updated on what tomorrow brings /when you next test

i can’t help it I get too excited and poas too early sometimes lol x