Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive

Ive had positive tests just think i dont belive it, they got darker over 13 dsys last one i did was darker but faint as it was evening i did the test am i definitely pregnant? 

Replies

• Options
    I do see a very faint second line, but did you say you've been having positives for 13 days? If you'd been seeing positive test results for 13 days I would expect to be seeing a very strong positive line now and not a faint one.
  • Options
    Yes from 1st-13th june i had positives tests each one getting darker thats the darkest i received not tested since, ive got cravings, moody, tired, boobs hurt and feel fuller... You name it 
  • Options
    Plus that was took on the evening on the 13th june i had "implantation" bleeding on the 1st may then i stattex receiving positives after that 
  • Options
    I'd have to be honest and say if that's the darkest you've seen after 13 days I'd be hesitant to get too excited.

For example 2 days apart my tests went from:

to

You could definitely be pregnant, I hope you are :smile:, but your HCG levels might be rising very slowly or not at all. It could be worth a trip to see your doctor? Explain what you've been seeing and they may well offer you a blood test where they'll check the exact level of HCG and be able to advice on what that means. 

Fingers crossed for you. 

• Options
    I did go doctors day after this they said was positive but I don't believe them cos ive had positive tests before and no baby been present personallt ive not had a test since 13th but a positive at the doctors if you get me 
  • Options