Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rock bottom

So im 12 weeks pregnant my boyfriend told me he is worried he may have an std, i havent been  sleeping with anyone other than him and i wasnt prior to my pregnancy (but still try get checked regularly)  i really dont know how to handle the situation. Looking at him or speaking to him hurts. He already had a child on me almost 2 years ago and onlt told me the week i found out i was pregnant. There is alot more i could ssy but to summerise it i feel like im at rock bottom. Like everything that could go wrong is going wrong. Im scared for my child.

Replies

• Options
    I take it the STD is due to him cheating on you. I'm so sorry to hear that, that's not cool of him at all.

Go to your GP and request tests. Usually they will check for any STDs with the blood tests they take to measure your HCG levels anyway, but if he has passed it on recently, they may not have shown up. 

STDs can be dangerous for a developing fetus, so if you suspect you may have one, you need to get tested ASAP. 

Also, I recommend rethinking your relationship - cheating on you is one thing, cheating on you whilst you are pregnant and putting you and your baby at risk? He's not worth it.