Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No pregnancy symptoms.

I’m 5 weeks pregnant today and have no pregnancy symptoms. 

I know it’s stoll early, but this is is my second child, and with my first I knew I was pregnant before I even took a test. I had lots of cramping and my boobs were sore! 

This time, the only thing I’m noticing is an increase of discharge. My boobs are absolutely fine, no cramping (sometimes I feel mild cramping on the left side but it doesn’t feel like pregnancy). Other than missing my period, I feel pretty normal! Everyone says you feel more symptoms with your second!!

has anybody else had symptoms with one pregnant and none with another?
im such a worrier and just can’t shake the feeling that somethings not right. 

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations first of all. I wouldn't worry at all - truly pregnancies can differ so much, be it first second or third. I would say as long as you don't have any red bleeding (brown isn't a huge worry) and real bad pains, enjoy it while it lasts! 
  • Options
    Hi there! First up congrats! I’m just over 5 weeks and on the same boat as you! But this is my first so I’m completely clueless and keep taking tests to check if I’m still pregnant! But every pregnancy is different and let us both be thankful we’re having pretty easy ones. I’m sure they symptoms will hit us like a bus soon.