Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3 miscarriages and starting to give up hope - anyone got successful stories after miscarriage?

edited Aug 15, 2019 9:32AM in Pregnancy
Hello everyone iam new to this. I wanna share little bit of my story. My first pregnancy was great no problems my son is now 6 yrs old and he is healthy. I've has 3 mc back in 2014 n 2015 n 2019 I dont remember how many weeks I was with my first mc I had alot of bleeding my second mc I was maybe 2 to 3 month and my 3rd mc i was 5 weeks. I'm starting to give up on having another bby. Doctor are telling me it can be a genetic thing but none of my family had mc or my husband side of the family so I honestly dnt know why I keep having mc. If anyone who relate to my story and is pregnant or had a successful pregnancy  after miscarriages please write back I would really love to hear ur story. 

Replies

• Options
    I already had 2 kids before I had 3mc in row,like you I thought to give up hope, thought I will never have another baby...and when I decided to just go with flow,I found out I am pregnant...it was mentally hard pregnancy,but I got my rainbow baby and he is 6weeks old now
  • Options
    That's awesome ❤ thank u for sharing ur story 🙂