Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

not a period!!!

hi guys hopefully someone can help me!! i was suppose to start my period on the 25 and i was only spotting brown and light pink, i thought i had started my period but its already been 4 days with this brown spotting it comes and goes and all this started on the day my period was suppose to start. i have already taken several pregnancy test and they are all negative i even took a digital one! im only cramping and have a back ache, and this has never happened to me before thats why im worried. can someone please help me!! please let me know if any of this has happened to someone before and what was it. by the way i had unprotected sex on the 10 which was my ovulating day and i took a plan b pill, im worried it might not worked! 

Replies

• Options
    vale11 said:
    hi guys hopefully someone can help me!! i was suppose to start my period on the 25 and i was only spotting brown and light pink, i thought i had started my period but its already been 4 days with this brown spotting it comes and goes and all this started on the day my period was suppose to start. i have already taken several pregnancy test and they are all negative i even took a digital one! im only cramping and have a back ache, and this has never happened to me before thats why im worried. can someone please help me!! please let me know if any of this has happened to someone before and what was it. by the way i had unprotected sex on the 10 which was my ovulating day and i took a plan b pill, im worried it might not worked! 
    Spotting only usually lasts 3days..