Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due second quarter of 2020!

Hi ladies, I just thought I will start One. I'm 30, I have nearly 1yo son. I'm Due in May 2020. I miscarried twice, before my son and before this new baby. I'm terrified as I had some very light brownish spotting (sorry TMI) last few days, on and off. I want to stay positive and share experiences with everyone, while going through this amazing journey. How are u finding urself in this new position? Do you experience spotting? What's ur worries? Let's support each other and enjoy!

Replies

• Options
    Hey!!! You already know me lol but I’m Rachel and my EDD is May 13th. This is my second baby. My son is already 7.5 years old 😱 my husband and I are so excited to finally be having another baby! My son has been asking for a sibling for 4 years lol so I can’t wait to tell him! So far, the only thing I’m feeling is being SUPER tired. I am 5 weeks and 3 days 
  • Options
    I'm 4+2 lol xd another 8months to go!  I'm tired too, but it must be the cold. I just hope sitting goes away soon!
  • Options
    I noticed I am also bloated 😭 it almost looks like I have the tiniest pooch sticking out at the bottom of my stomach from bloating lol I was like man, I hope I don’t start showing extremely fast because we aren’t wanting to tell everyone until 8 weeks (family) and then 12 weeks for everyone else
  • Options
    With me it's different, I'm cabin crew, so I can't fly while pregnant. I will have to stay in office, which means everyone will know immediately. I hate that part... Especially after mc. Second time always shows faster. Will see haha, it's the same for me. I have no stretch marks or any other signs I have been pregnant before, so we will see how it goes this time. 
  • Options
    Same here! I was so young with my first that I didn’t get any marks on my stomach and bounced right back. I mean, I’m still younger at 27, but I hope it’s the same lol I would like to keep it a secret from my students as long as possible, but I know the second I get bigger, they will start asking questions lol I am also hoping I don’t get any sickness because I can’t just run out and leave my class alone. I didn’t get any sickness with my son, so fingers crossed
  • Options
    I am exercise freak so I got very strong abs, I hope it will hold tight when I grow haha.  I had very mild nausea for 2weeks, which is nothing, I also hope it will be the same. 
  • Options
    Same here lol I had gained weight within the years after my son so I started really working out in January and lost 25 lbs, so back down to my pre-pregnancy weight at 113 lbs. I gained 29 lbs with my son so I hope I stay within that and can get back down to size after I’m cleared to workout again. I am also gonna be walking and stuff during this pregnancy to stay active. I was lazy my first pregnancy lol but I didn’t even show until 21 weeks so I was lucky
  • Options
    Hello everyone, just got my bfp yesterday,  4 +2. This will be by first child, I’m excited and terrified. No symptoms really just sore boobs and headaches so far! Glad to meet people on the same journey!
  • Options
    @Purpledolly0101 Congrats!! It’s definitely an exciting journey. The beginning isn’t fun to me just because you aren’t showing yet lol but I love having the pregnancy belly!
  • Options
    So we are the same, 4+2! And congrats
  • Options
    Thanks girls, it’s crazy I still can’t believe it you know lol praying all goes well ! For us all . Lovely to meet you both @MadDoda that’s crazy we’re the same! 
  • Options
    Well I hope there will be more joining! My spotting seems to be getting less, I hope it will go away.
  • Options
    Yes mypotting went away this morning, but returned now. What's worse by test was similar or slightly lighter than yday. I hope it was just too soon to retest. It's hopeless I don't think I can be very cheerful until I see the heart beat ehhh
  • Options
    @Shell1234 here hehe
  • Options
    Aw thanks so will I be naturally following this now 🤷‍♀️. I shall have a read when I get home x
  • Options
    Maybe it’s just me, but the tiredness has hit me with a vengeance! I remember being super tired with my son and now it’s here already! I had to get up and walk around two times today so I didn’t doze off. So far, this is the only symptom. I’m praying I don’t get morning sickness because I didn’t with my son, but I know no two pregnancies are the same
  • Options
    Also, just out of curiosity, have you guys thought about baby names? I know I am WAY ahead, but I can't help it lol My son's name is Aaron, but for some reason, I'm stuck on E names for this new baby. I love Eli for a boy and Ella for a girl. No clue what my husband thinks of them yet lol I think Ella Rose or Ella Rae is super cute
  • Options
    I am 4+3 due 22 may by my LMP. I have been feeling tired and had a few waves of nausea and sore boobs. I had some cramping but it has settled down now.

@Rachel.a21
    I really like those names they're so pretty. My husband and I know our girl name, was agreed before we even started trying lol

So nice to have ladies in the same boat to chat and compare symptoms :) 
  • Options
    @lilly 2 It took my husband and I SO long to agree on my son’s name lol we didn’t agree until I was 8 months pregnant!
    so far, my boobs haven’t felt or looked any different. I remember with my son, they grew like crazy once I hit 16 weeks
  • Options
    Those are nice names @Rachel.a21, my dh was very stubborn about our first born. Thankfully I liked the name so our first is Gabriel, but I think I will push for Leo with this one. I'm pretty sure it's a boy.

I don't feel much expect tiredness and hunger, my stopping stopped today. I'm restarting to no Oreo I hope for nice very bold line.