Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Double implantation??

At 7dpo in the morning my cramps began and I had what I thought was IB ( I wiped with snotty pale pink streaks) just the once and that was it. I had the same cramps all week if not a little stronger ( with a whole lot of other symptoms!) then at 12dpo( yesterday) I had like a clear brown discharge then clear pink discharge! af I’d due today... but my cycle is spot on every month.. a 28day cycle... its never late and now ALL my symptoms have vanished!? Can you implant twice!? Am I just going insane!? Has anyone experienced a similar type of thing? 🤔
thank you 😘😁

Replies

• Options
    Have you taken a test? You can have implantation and then spotting/discharge during pregnancy. Or maybe you had a chemical pregnancy?
  • Options
    I tested at 8dpo and what I thought was a positive was just an evap! 😔 I haven’t tested since. I was going too wait a few days more as I know with my 1st born it took two weeks after af was due for it to pick up on any tests. Even the frer’s! So I’m scared to test and get a negative and get my hopes down.. 
    i was also thinking chemical but wouldn’t I have started bleeding heavier by now? I have had no more spotting this morning and cm is back to normal.. nausea and back pain has returned x
  • Options
    Maybe get bloods done? It sounds good if your symptoms have returned though!