Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

5 weeks pregnant

Hey girls !

Just wondering who is currently at week 5 and how you are all feeling ?

I'm exhausted 🙈😂 

Replies

• Options
    hiya, not quite 5 weeks but 4 + 3 and also really tired afternoons and evenings! Really really bloated too x
  • Options
    Yeah I'm the same I've just had a 2 hour nap and I couldn't ever sleep during the day 😴 I was more bloated a few days ago, its seemed to have gone down now! Congratulations 💕xx
  • Options
    Hi, I think I am 5 weeks 6. I'm tired but to be honest as a teacher of 4 and 5 year olds I usually am 😆 
    I haven't really felt sick much, hope that's not a bad thing x
  • Options
    I didn’t feel sick in my last pregnancy so don’t think that’s a bad thing! I’m on mat leave and have a 5 month old little girl so this BFP was a big surprise! X
  • Options
    Congratulations ladies 🥰 x
  • Options
    MrsJ81 said:
    I didn’t feel sick in my last pregnancy so don’t think that’s a bad thing! I’m on mat leave and have a 5 month old little girl so this BFP was a big surprise! X
    Oh that's good to know that some people don't feel sick at all!! I felt a bit sick yesterday but have prepared some ginger water to take to work today  and hope that helps if I feel sick again x