Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could I be pregnant

edited Jan 28, 2020 6:30PM in Pregnancy

Sorry in advance this post will prolly be a little TMI and long. 

So this may be completely dumb but I just need your input because I think I may be pregnant for several reasons but I keep denying it trying to blame whats going on on other things. And yes I know I could easily go get a test but I'm not ready for that I just want opinions.

So....

I ovulated the week of Jan 1st-9th and had unprotected sex 3 times that week and im not on birth control. My fiance has always had a strong pull out game lol (we've been having sex like this for 3 years and no babies), well in the last month and a half he has stopped pulling out all together and I have no clue why bc neither of us want a baby right now, AT ALL. anywaysmy period was sposed to start Jan 23rd and the day before it comes my back always hurts so im always expecting my period when it starts and my period never fluctuates it may be a day late or early at the most since i was 15 yrs old. 

So this month on the 18th i went to the restroom and I was wiping what I guess was my period, idk if it was or if it was implantation bleeding (yes iv'e researched it prolly way more than normal lol) . Well I put a tampon in but when i went to change it later on it was just spotted up then nothing the rest of the night. Then spotting on a off for 2 1/2 days then nothing but very light pink when i wiped for a day or 2. 
The week before the spotting when we had sex my fiance said he felt so different that it felt like intense in an amazing way.
Sex a week later and my V felt extremely tight.

The week before i felt nauseous every time I ate or smelled any strong smells and I still am nauseuos almost every time i eat. I stay tired, I just want to sleep all the time. Ive had a dull ache in my lower back since yesterday. 

And my fiance is one of those ppl that are constantly jokin and talkin shit (if he dont talk shit to you he dont like you typer prson) and i have NEVER taken any of it personal, I know how he is and I have always just talked shit back.. its what we do, the last 2 weeks every little thing he says to me hurts my feelings then i pout about it. I dont pout ! it takes an aweful lot to actually make me cry and last week i bawled like a baby bc he wouldnt come to bed with me when i wanted him to. NOT ME AT ALL, I dont do emotional lol. 

Ive had multiple dreams about bein pregnant seeing my huge pregnant belly and everything. (Now I need to state that I havent mentioned any of this to my fiance, I've basically just been trying to ignore it.) Well hetells me today that for the first time since he can remember he had a very vivid dream and remembers all of it so I asked him about what and he had a dream we were going to the obgyn together to find out and the dr told him that he would have thought i wasnt bc of my period but i am indeed pregnant.

SO i have no idea whats goin on, i keep tellin myself that its stress and work and life in general but i cant truly let myself believe that bc nothin has ever changed my menstrual cycle and my emotions shouldnt be all over the place like this just from stress or anything bc im doing better in life than i ever have.

so what do yall think , or have any of you had some weird pregnancy in the very beginning?
 sorry for the long post, i just really need to hear other opinions