Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally Got My BFP <3 (Transition Group For Hoping For A BFP)

1454647484951»

Replies

• Options
    @MillP hi Hun! It’s so nice to see your name pop up. Oh my goodness your little man is just the sweetest! What a scrummy little face! Makes it all the more exciting for my little man to make an appearance. 4 weeks today until due date, id be happy if he came anytime 🙈. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 the last few weeks start to drag don’t they! How are you coping with the heat?! I really feel for those of you who are heavily pregnant at the mo! Are you all set with hospital bag etc? 
  • Options
    @MillP Austin is just gorgeous. Time just flies when you’re in that amazing newborn bubble doesn’t it. 11 weeks already is crazy! I’m glad you’re doing so well.

@VRob123 how are you coping in this heat? Not long to go now.xxxx
  • Options
    @MillP @EmJ3 thankfully yesterday was much cooler but I have been living in front of a fan and trying to not stick to the sofa 🙈. 
    Hospital bags are all ready but I need to re-pack as I’ve completely forgotten what’s in them 🤣. Did you guys take any formula or bottles with you? I’m hoping to breastfeed but my daughter wouldn’t latch so I’d like to cover both bases 🙈 xx 
  • Options
    @VRob123 I didn’t take any formula no. I had a hard time getting my oldest to latch so this time I got a little bulb thing that draws your nipple out, however I didn’t need it. Austin latched straight away, so a totally different experience. I hope your little boy latches easily for you 🤞🏻 
    I think if necessary the hospital do have some formula that they can give you, they just say take it if it isn’t your intention to breastfeed or if you want a specific formula x
  • Options
    @VRob123 I took one of the little milk packs you can get with the tiny bottles in- aptimil. Matilda matched fine but I didn’t have enough milk for her so lasted about 4 weeks then combi fed for a while.xxx
  • Options
    Latched 
  • Options
    @MillP @EmJ3 thank you for your advice. I didn’t feel I was supported very well last time. When they tried to help her latch it was quite forceful and it ended up then saying my nipples were too small 🙄. I’ve done much more research and feel more relaxed about it this time so hopefully that will benefit. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread has topped the 1k post mark, so we have started you a continuation thread here

We will close this thread in a day or so, so you all have a chance to see this post and come on over to the new thread
  • Options
    @MillP back in wales at the moment babe, haD a little holiday with other half’s family x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions