Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant??

Hello, 

wanted to see if anyone has any insight. I have been having SO many pregnancy symptoms, the one that most has me thinking I'm pregnant is the nausea I've been experiencing. I've had a lot of it and have really felt like I was gonna throw up three times. Other things: headaches, random cramps, I get really hot then get goosebumps, sometimes I have to spit a lot because I have so much spit in my mouth, craving OJ even tho I've never liked it, I had EXTREME exhaustion for a week and am still pretty tired and that's not like me. I usually go to the gym everyday and I had to take a two week break. I'm eating SO much more than I usually do but sometimes like right now I'm hungry but can't eat because the thought makes me wanna barf. But I keep getting negative tests. The only thing that makes me doubt that I am along with the negative tests is that I did have some bleeding but I'm pretty sure it was implantation. And during this time I had to lay on the bathroom floor because I thought I was gonna puke and had a really bad pain in my lower abdomen that I couldn't get up. But I heard implantation shouldn't hurt?  Another thing to note is I don't get period cramps or any period symptoms usually. Can anyone please help me? I know this was so long! 

Replies

• Options
    One more thing- I'm so emotional! Im a very calm person and there were two times where I just felt like rage about nothing I even said to myself "what is going on here this doesn't upset you ever". And my husband's away and I was happy then got in the car and a song played that reminded me of him and I immediately started crying and then was completely fine which is also not like me 
  • Options
    When was your last period and when’s your Next one? X
  • Options
    My last period ended on the second of last month and I would of had my period by now but I don't know if I did have it or if it was implantation bleeding. 
  • Options
    & thank you for responding!!
  • Options
    Only way you’ll know is to take a test :) x
  • Options
    @Kmw3 it could possibly have been implantation, re test with first morning urine and see what that says, if that’s negative wait a week and try again x