Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice from other mummy’s to be!

A.rA.r Regular
edited Mar 24, 2020 5:25PM in Pregnancy
Hi ladies I’m currently nearly 5 weeks , on baby number #3. So worried about the Coronavirus, is anyone else in the same boat? Jus wanted some advice and to feel a little less stressed. 

Replies

• Options
    Hey! I am 33 weeks with my second, but my only advice would be to try your best to keep all the virus news and stuff out of your mind. Currently, there are no connections between a pregnant woman passing it to the baby in utero. As long as you can keep isolated and wash your hands, you should be ok 🙂
  • Options
    Aww congrats 🙂 Yes I’ve been staying in! But I have really bad anxiety! So I’ve been panicking a lot and having panic attacks! It’s horrible.. 
  • Options
    Thank you! Congrats to you as well ☺️ And I know what you mean. I hate that it’s all a mystery right now and we don’t know when it will end 😕 right now, the hospital where I live isn’t allowing any visitors and I only have 7 or less weeks to go, so I hope it dies down before then 
  • Options
    I'm also worried about it all. I'm an older mum, so feel with the added risks associated with that, it's a bigger worry on top that coronavirus is now happening. I wanted to be happy in this pregnancy and relish every lovely moment, as I know it will be my last baby. The virus is taking that away now as I worry about the effects on unborn babies x
  • Options
    Thank you! Congrats to you as well ☺️ And I know what you mean. I hate that it’s all a mystery right now and we don’t know when it will end 😕 right now, the hospital where I live isn’t allowing any visitors and I only have 7 or less weeks to go, so I hope it dies down before then 
    Oh really, blimey! Hope it all goes well ! Keep safe xx 
  • Options
    I'm also worried about it all. I'm an older mum, so feel with the added risks associated with that, it's a bigger worry on top that coronavirus is now happening. I wanted to be happy in this pregnancy and relish every lovely moment, as I know it will be my last baby. The virus is taking that away now as I worry about the effects on unborn babies x
    I feel totally the same! I can’t be that excited because I’m so scared of this virus and for my other 2 children who are 4 & 7😩 but been staying in.. Haven’t been out nowhere ! Just wish everybody else would listen so hopefully this will die down ASAP. Stay safe! Xx