Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on Thursday 19/3/20 and at the time I was around Ovulation, it's been 5 days since then and I've been getting minor symptoms, I've had very mild cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back, my breasts feel very soft and abit tender when I touch them, I've been going to the toilet alot more frequently than usual.. I'm due my period in 11 days so I'm not sure if this is pms symptoms or pregnancy symptoms but my pms symptoms do feel alot more different than the one's I'm experiencing now. Has anyone else had these kind of symptoms very early before and been pregnant?

Replies

• Options
    I would take a first response test when your about 6-5 days before period 
  • Options
    Right now, it would be too soon for pregnancy symptoms if you are. Implantation occurs at the earliest 6 days past ovulation but can occur as late as 12 days past. I would try to wait until your period is due 
  • Options
    Too early for symptoms you are overthinking. Implantation takes time to occur and I must agree with @Rachel.a21 on this one. You could only test in about 10 days time or if you miss your period.