Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

average/normal symptoms

I read too many articles on EXTREME symptoms.  As early as 9dpo all the way to 12 weeks.  However, I imagine for the average lady, this may not be so.  So, I ask you, to please share your so-so symptoms.  :).  For example, week 5...nausea: was it just a little lump in throat.  Or having a functional fatigue. 

I bring this up because, again, reading about exhilarated symptoms makes me feel like something isnt right if its minor in comparison.  So I suppose this is like a reassuring thing. 

I hope this makes sense!

And thanks for sharing!

Replies

• Options
    At week 5 I felt bloated no sickness or anything I was like woop woop maybe I missed that this time 🤣 how wrong was I lol. Week six I had slight cramping  constipation  and light spouts of sickness. Wow end of week six wow wow wow sickness kicked in big time and headaches 🤢🤢
  • Options
    I'm 4weeks + 3 days now and I don't feel much, really tender breasts... but not much else. 
  • Options
    I didn’t really have many symptoms.. was just tired up until around 12 weeks, nausea a couple times but nothing major. I was worried aswell about not having major/many symptoms, but I’m 17 weeks now and all has been good :) x
  • Options
    I am 33.5 weeks and the only symptoms I had in the beginning were being bloated and really tired. That didn’t start until 7 or 8 weeks pregnant. I didn’t have any nausea or sickness at all and I didn’t with my son either. I would try not to worry, a lot of the extreme symptoms people have at 9dpo and that early are from progesterone that rises after ovulation, not HCG but they are easy to confuse since they cause the same symptoms 
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing, these are very nice reads :). I feel better!  Good luck with your pregnancies!  Enjoy this time.