Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Multiple negative pregnancy tests but still signs of pregnancy?

Samanthak2393Samanthak2393 Regular
edited Apr 6, 2020 1:12PM in Pregnancy
Has anyone got multiple negative pregnancy test but still have signs of pregnancy that goes on 2 months and longer than???? I tried talking to other people about but they make me seem like I’m crazy like it’s all in my head and I’m not pregnant. I’m gassy, constipated, boobs hurt, lower back pain, recent headaches and low fever for a week it’s my recent symptom, fatigue, more hungry, cramping every day, and nausea more nausea than before. A couple times before I thought I was pregnant before but then the symptoms went away in less than a month. This time it’s been 2 months straight and I’m still having pregnancy symptoms even my belly is growing. 

Replies

• Options
    Kellly85Kellly85 Regular
    edited Apr 7, 2020 6:31AM
    @Samanthak2393 have you spoken to a doctor? If multiple tests over a few weeks say not pregnant and it’s unusual for your body to feel this way, you definitely need to go see a professional to rule out something serious x
  • Options
    No I have not. My boobs have been hurting for 11 days straight and I am not on my period. This is uncommon for me. I’ve had headaches along with low fever for a week. I’m getting more and more nauseous by the day. I’m very gassy been gassy for like over a week straight. I took 3 urine pregnancy test it came back negative but I feel pregnant. My stomach looks bigger and I can’t suck my stomach all the way in like I use to be able to. I have been cramping for 2 months even when I’m not on my period. Is it normal for boobs to hurt over a week and not be on your period?? Even when I’m about to be on my period my boobs don’t hurt this long. They hurt 2-3 before my period and hurt the day of, then the boobs don’t hurt after that. 
  • Options
    Progesterone can cause those symptoms which rises after ovulation, so it’s possible that’s causing your boobs to hurt. You could always ask for a blood test which is a lot more accurate than urine tests