Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Gender question / 17 weeks

I’m on baby #3, and I have 2 girls.. I strongly felt like I was going to have a boy this 3rd time around, but I went for a scan outside of my doctors to get a gender reveal and the tech said girl, I’m reading so much stories of how others genders were incorrect, and I still feel like I’m having a boy, or maybe I’m just in denial! Does anyone else feel like this Or gone through this? I have my 20 week anatomy scan in a few weeks and I’m getting anxious 

Replies

• Options
    Can someone tell me their thoughts? This feeling of being a boy has been running through my minds for 4 day’s now NON STOP lol I know I’ll have my anatomy scan in 2 weeks, bt I feel like I’m going to drive myself crazy until then!! Lol 
  • Options
    hi @Alex31479 the gender scans are pretty accurate, I know it can happen and be wrong but if its a reputable place etc ,i had two girls and with my 3rd you could see for certain it was a boy as it was very clear to see ! X
  • Options
    Hi, personally I think this looks like a potty shot of a girl, i have a potty shot of my boy and it is very clear to see xx
  • Options
    I agree, this looks like a girl. My son’s parts were very prominent at this gestation