Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cramping in early pregnancy

Hi all,

New to this, and to pending motherhood! So probably going to be a silly question.....

I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences of having constant cramping around the 4week mark but for everything to turn out ok? The day we found out we were pregnant, I had spent the day expecting my period to come as I had been cramping all day - was surprised that evening to have a BFP! 
Well we are 3rd day since finding out and I am still cramping all day and thus far, no signs of a miscarriage and pregnancy test still reading pregnant.
I'm scared to even hope this little one is a sticky bean just in case. I don't want to be telling anyone as yet so looking for some sisters who can pass on some guidance 🙇

So grateful for any responses ☺️

Diz

Replies

• Options
    Hey, with my first i had a lot of cramping but all turned out okay.. :) i know we are full of worries as a mum soon as we are pregnant but try to think positively, all will be okay in the end unless ofc if you have severe cramping along with bleeding then thats something to raise with your dr/midwife xx