Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4 weeks pregnant

I’m 4 weeks pregnant and I experiencing bad pain in what seems to be my left Ovary. It’s hard to walk as it hurts so much Is this normal ? 

Replies

• Options
    I’m 4 weeks pregnant and I experiencing bad pain in what seems to be my left Ovary. It’s hard to walk as it hurts so much Is this normal ? 
    Get it checked out xx
  • Options
    No pain should cause you to not be able to walk properly hun, please get it checked out xx
  • Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! At 4 weeks pregnant, your baby is the size of a poppy seed. While it may be too early to detect any physical changes, your body is already undergoing many hormonal changes to support the growth and development of your baby. It's important to start taking care of yourself by eating a healthy diet, staying active, and avoiding harmful substances like alcohol and tobacco. Don't hesitate to consult with your healthcare provider for any questions or concerns you may have during this exciting time. Best of luck on your journey!