Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pain

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all ok. Im now 10 weeks pregnant, got my scan booked for 13th jan. woke up this morning with period like tummy pains, just a dull ache really, keep going to the loo cos i think im coming on my period!! lol silly i know. Just wondered if anyone else has had this?

Amber xx

Replies

• Options
    Hey sweetie, didn't want to r&r but haven't experienced much pain to be honest, but have read loads of posts from girls who have had period type pains all through first 12 weeks, it seems to be very common and just your body stretching and everything settling in. If it gets worse, then def seek some medical help. But try not to worry too much I think its a common symptom in these early weeks xx
  • Options
    Hi hun,

I am only 12 dpo but I already have this. My sis said she had it up until about 10 weeks - some days so bad she would have to sit down. And she now has a heathly 11 month old.

I would be a total hypocrite if I said don't worry as every single twinge, or lack of twinge (!) is making me freak out but try to tell yourself that your body is going through a lot of changing and growing so some pain is to be expected.
    xxx
  • Options
    poor you - but yes indeed I have had cramps from two weeks before I found out..... its just your body stretching and moving about to make room for your bean... but if it gets really bad you must see your midwife... but I think you will find its quite normal... I feel like I have draggy pains all day everyday..!!
    xx
  • Options
    Thankyou everyone for your replies xx havent got it today, so fingers crossed, you just worry about every pain you get dont you. I think it was just my body stretching, just not used to it thats all.

lots of love to you all xx