Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I come in?

Hiya,

II don't know how many of you remember me from TTC after MC but I am pleased to say that I'm joining you, but am very worried at the same time! I got my BFP last week at 12DPO and my EDD is 1st August. I had a early mc in May at about 5 weeks and one in September at 9 weeks, so hopefully it will be third time lucky. I've been feeling nauseous for the past week, which has never happened before, so hopefully that is a good sign. I look forward to (hopefully) getting to know you all and staying in this forum for the next 8 months!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Angela

I remember you from the Due in January forum.

Congratulations on your BFP!! I am so happy for you and it's really good to see you in here image

I really hope it will be 3rd time lucky for you and all goes well this time.

Will you be having an early scan?

Love NN 33+1 xxx

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/tickers/2jd2p9xz55ugm69d.png

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/NattyNik/Round%204%20Pregnancy%20Photos/KangaandRoo62.jpg

Click Here To Read My Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!! Hope you have a H&H pregnancy and wishing you 3rd time lucky xx
  • Options
    Hello and congratulations, will keep my fingers crossed that its third time lucky for you.
  • Options
    Angela!

So so pleased to see you here!!!! Congratulations! What absolutely wonderful news! Fabulous!

Really hope that this one is a super sticky one for you.

Keep us posted on how you are getting on!

Love Ruth (was Kristen!) xxx
  • Options
    Hey!

So pleased to see you over here - i remember you from ttc after mc and when you got you BFP last time....i really really hope that this is a super sticky one for you!

Lots of luck....

Laura xx
  • Options
    Congrats, thats great news.

Third time lucky, keep calm and one day at a time.
    Sickness is a great sign
    Take care
    Sam xx
  • Options
    Congratulations got everything crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Love Gecko 14+4 x
  • Options
    congratulations! fingers crossed for a super super sticky bean!!!

Love Luc xxx
  • Options
    Ahh thank you, I know you all know how I'm feeling, which really helps! The GP won't refer me for a scan despite 2 mcs unless I have bleeding, so I might book a private one to put my mind at rest.

NN, I can't believe you are 33 weeks, where did the time go?! Are you having a girl?
    Ruth (Kristen, I'm confused!), thank you, how are you getting on, have you had your 20 week scan? I might have to pop over to April and have a peek to see how everyone there is.
    Lauz41, I take it you have got your BFP too, congratulations! When are you due?

I hope you are having healthy and stress free pregnancies, xxx
  • Options
    Hi Angela!

It is Ruth - Kristen is my middle name which I used when I first joined after my MMC as I didn't want to use my first name - can't really remember why now! I must change my screen name! All is good here, we had the 20 week scan almost 2 weeks ago, am now 21+4. Scan was amazing, stayed on team yellow! Time is moving a bit faster now, although April seems ages away! Def pop into to April - everyone would love to know your brilliant news!!! xxx
  • Options
    Hi Angela

Yes, I know - I can't believe where the time has gone either!!

Yes, we're having a little girl image

It hasn't been the easiest of pregnancies (not sure if it ever is after mc's?) - we had a lot of bleeding in the 1st trimester and slow rising HCG (they told me it was another mc!) and then at the 20 week scan we were told she is measuring small so we've had to have regular growth scans and see a consultant every month.

But since I've been able to feel her moving on a daily basis I have managed to relax - a little!

It's not easy after mc's but all the ladies here have been a great support and I think it really does make you appreciate everything that little bit more :\)

I'm sorry your GP won't refer you for an early scan - it seems so unfair that it's another thing that's a postcode lottery.

Love NN 33+5 xxx

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/tickers/2jd2p9xz55ugm69d.png

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/NattyNik/Round%204%20Pregnancy%20Photos/KangaandRoo62.jpg

Click Here To Read My Pregnancy Blog